More than fifty years. That's how long the Neurological Group has been in existence. The Neurological Group is the one place to turn for comprehensive neurological services. Delivered by the best brains in the business.
We are dedicated to leading the New London area in offering high quality, comprehensive neurological care and education. We exist to serve our patients, referring physicians and community, by providing cost-effective specialty care in a courteous, compassionate and timely manner.
Our Group offers a full spectrum of adult neurology, in addition, we offer office based Clinical Neurophysiology with special interest in electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG) and evoked potential tests. Our staff includes nurse practitioners with specialized neurological training and highly skilled electrodiagnostic technologists.
We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to provide your neurological care. The clinicians and staff at Neurology Group strive to create a friendly environment as we help our patients through difficult times. Each individual is respectfully treated through the healthcare process to support quality of health and life.
This website has been designed to provide our patients and the community with information about Neurology and our office. We hope this will enable us to more effectively assist our patients and our referring medical providers. Here’s what you can find on this website:
- Find out more about our practice and who we are in the About Us section.
- Services provides a description of the treatments and evaluations we provide at our offices, as well as a list of testing available in our Neurodiagnostic Laboratory.
- Information regarding our Providers is available on the Physicians page.
- Phone numbers, extensions and descriptions of how to reach us are under Contact Us.
- Links to helpful websites with more information about neurological disorders are listed under Web Resources.
- Driving directions to our New London office are available under Directions.
- The Patient Information section contains detailed information on what to expect when visiting our office. This page also includes insurance information and details about the Neurodiagnostic Laboratory, including frequently asked questions regarding nerve conductions and other neurodiagnostic testing.
We make all necessary new patient paperwork available on this website – simply download the forms, fill them out in the comfort of your own home, and bring them in at your scheduled appointment!
News & Events
Neurological Group, PC has received Laboratory Accreditation status from the American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM).
Article featuring the Neuro Group from the Nov/Dec/Jan 2011-12 edition of MS Connection.