The highly trained and experienced clinical staff at Neurological
Group skillfully evaluate and treat a wide variety of medical conditions
of the neuromuscular system, spinal column and brain. Patients are frequently
seen for conditions such as migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis, seizures, neuropathies
and Parkinson’s disease, among many others.
Services provided at the office in New London include patient consultations and evaluations as well as a wide range of neurodiagnostic testing.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) for evaluation of seizure disorders, syncope or altered mental status
- Ambulatory Video EEG to assist in diagnosing seizure type and provide important information regarding treatment.
- EMG and nerve conduction studies for evaluation of nerve and muscle disease, including entrapment neuropathies, radiculopathies, peripheral neuropathy, weakness or numbness
- Injection therapies for treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar neuropathy, sciatica, peroneal neuropathy, occipital neuralgia, meralgia paresthetica, sacroiliitis, tennis elbow, trigger finger
- Autonomic testing for evaluation of autonomic neuropathies associated with orthostatic hypotension, arrhythmia, Parkinsonism and peripheral neuropathies
- Botox injections for treatment of blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, focal dystonias, spasticity and headache
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation maintenance and programming for treatment of intractable epilepsy